Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Finally. . .

Sorry that I have been SO lame about keeping up with this blog! I appreciate nudges and concern from many of you. I have been really busy socially, with church, and working on the musical Brigadoon. The show goes up on Thursday and I am so excited. We are definitely ready for an audience! I have loved directing this show and working with an amazing team of adults and a nice group of kids. If you are in Denver this weekend, you should check it out. You will be entertained and left with a hankering for everything Scottish! Remember: Everything's better in a kilt!

10 comments:

Emily said...

I'm so happy to see a new post!! You busy woman! I really wish I could come and see your show. :( Let us know how it goes!!

Seth Jenson said...

good luck with your show!!

Justin and Diana said...

What?!!? That's it????? 2 and a half months and all we get is a paragraph???? Actually we both sung out in disbelief when we saw a new post, so I guess, beggers can't be choosers! Thanks for the new post.

paws said...

Yes, that was my reaction, too: That's it?! When you're busy is when you actually need to write! Look at all of us. We have nothing going on and still find time to write about it...

Danielle said...

Welcome back- I've missed you- even thought I talked to you on the phone! Good luck with the show- I'm sure it will be wonderful!

charlotte said...

You're alive! And I loved the musical :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Justin and Diana said...

Why do I even bother?

charlotte said...

Your blogging skills are seriously lame.

thepostproducer said...

Look! It's me! =)