Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A Christmas Miracle?????


Yesterday I made a trip to the DMV, otherwise known as Hell. I have been dreading this trip, but it was inevitable since I lost my license and really needed a new one. It is a pain to go to the bank, use my debit card, pick up tickets at will-call, etc. . .Well, I arrived there much later than anticipated:4:05, and was sure that I was too late since the line is usually SOOOOOO long. Miracle of miracles, I was eye tested, paid for, and photo taken in THIRTY minutes. You read that right: Start to finish at the DMV was 30 minutes and everyone was pleasant. What?!? I felt like I was in an alternate universe, but wanted to post this with a repentant attitude. I am sorry for calling the DMV: hell. On a side note, I think it's funny that someone wrote a musical about the DMV experience. I've never seen it, but might want to. What is your most memorable DMV experience?

4 comments:

Emily said...

It is good to know that the DMV is the same everywhere!! At least it is that way in LV. 30 minutes! That is incredible. I've blocked out all of my DMV experiences--they've been all too painful. Although the wait times have improved a bit in the passed couple of years.

charlotte said...

I almost don't believe it . . . that's pretty much a miracle!

paws said...

Not to mention DRIVE! Good thing you didn't get pulled over... ;)

Justin and Diana said...

I've heard tales that your picture is one for the records. How come you haven't posted it for all to see?